Kid View: The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier
This book was greatly made for horror fans ages 10-13. I found the book very, very hard to put down because the characters seem so much like you want to help and be with them on there journey. He makes your hair stand on end at all times, there is almost never a time when it doesn’t give you the creeps. Now since I read it I will go around saying “You should really read The Night Gardener” or “Have you read The Night Gardener? It is so good!” Since this book was awesome I think I will read more books by Auxier. But for now this book is one of my favorites.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands (The Blackthorn Key series, book #2) - December 13, 2018
- Kid View: The Land of Stories series by Chris Colfer - December 10, 2018
- The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street by Lindsay Currie - September 23, 2018
- Kid View: The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (The Blackthorn Key series, book #1) - August 22, 2018
- Kid View: Scar Island by Dan Gemeinhart - June 20, 2018
- Kid View: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, book #1) - May 3, 2018
- Kid View: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding series, book #1) - April 19, 2018
- Kid View: The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Magisterium series, book #4) - April 2, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #2) - March 26, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018