Kid View: Story’s End by Marissa Burt ( Storybound series, book #2)
“Her breath came out in a shaky gasp. She was alive. Her own treacherous blood had saved her.”
Full of action and complex characters who make the book seem like there is always more to the story than you know. A fantasy adventure in which the battle between good and evil is fought with unexpected twists and turns like an old winding road. Geared to the readers of the age range 10 to 13, Story’s End is a truly amazing sequel to the Storybound series, with mysteries and depth of its own. The book is set in a fantastical place called Story where characters from tons of tales come and live after their adventures. If you love reading magical fiction books, I think you will enjoy this book a lot.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands (The Blackthorn Key series, book #2) - December 13, 2018
- Kid View: The Land of Stories series by Chris Colfer - December 10, 2018
- The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street by Lindsay Currie - September 23, 2018
- Kid View: The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (The Blackthorn Key series, book #1) - August 22, 2018
- Kid View: Scar Island by Dan Gemeinhart - June 20, 2018
- Kid View: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, book #1) - May 3, 2018
- Kid View: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding series, book #1) - April 19, 2018
- Kid View: The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Magisterium series, book #4) - April 2, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #2) - March 26, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018