Kid View: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Original Screenplay by J.K.Rowling
“A sudden explosion of pure white light sends them flying”
J.K.Rowling‘s Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is a thrilling prequel to Harry Potter. I didn’t like this book that much because it was in screenplay form, I feel that when you are reading it like that you don’t get as much details and stuff. But the story line is great! My favorite part is at the end when Credence turns into the monster because the really seems to suck you in. I think that if you like to read books in screenplay form or if you were just more used to it you would enjoy it more than I did because it was the first time I had every read something like that. And now that I read this book I can watch the movie. It will be awesome! Overall I think that this book was pretty good.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, book #1) - May 3, 2018
- Kid View: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding series, book #1) - April 19, 2018
- Kid View: The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Magesterium series, book #4) - April 2, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #2) - March 26, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018
- Kid View: Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly (Monstrous series, book #1) - March 18, 2018
- Kid View: Renegades by Marissa Meyer (Renegades series, book #1) - March 15, 2018
- Xav’s Favs: My Top 30 picks of 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Kid View: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - March 4, 2018
- Kid View: The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez - February 5, 2018