Kid View: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Original Screenplay by J.K.Rowling
“A sudden explosion of pure white light sends them flying”
J.K.Rowling‘s Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is a thrilling prequel to Harry Potter. I didn’t like this book that much because it was in screenplay form, I feel that when you are reading it like that you don’t get as much details and stuff. But the story line is great! My favorite part is at the end when Credence turns into the monster because the really seems to suck you in. I think that if you like to read books in screenplay form or if you were just more used to it you would enjoy it more than I did because it was the first time I had every read something like that. And now that I read this book I can watch the movie. It will be awesome! Overall I think that this book was pretty good.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: Knights of the Borrowed Dark by Dave Rudden (Knights of the Borrowed Dark trilogy , book #1) - November 13, 2017
- Kid View: Feel the Fear by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #4) - November 1, 2017
- Kid View: Catch Your Death by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #3) - October 12, 2017
- Kid View: Take Your Last Breath by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #2) - October 4, 2017
- Kid View: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series, book #3) - September 25, 2017
- Kid View: Look Into My Eyes by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #1) - September 20, 2017
- Kid View: Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan - September 18, 2017
- Kid View: The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander (The Fourth Stall series, book #1) - September 17, 2017
- Kid View: Crowns of Croswald by D.E. Night (The Croswald series, book #1) - September 15, 2017
- Kid View: Snow White: A Graphic Novel by Matt Phelan - September 4, 2017