Kid View: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Original Screenplay by J.K.Rowling
“A sudden explosion of pure white light sends them flying”
J.K.Rowling‘s Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is a thrilling prequel to Harry Potter. I didn’t like this book that much because it was in screenplay form, I feel that when you are reading it like that you don’t get as much details and stuff. But the story line is great! My favorite part is at the end when Credence turns into the monster because the really seems to suck you in. I think that if you like to read books in screenplay form or if you were just more used to it you would enjoy it more than I did because it was the first time I had every read something like that. And now that I read this book I can watch the movie. It will be awesome! Overall I think that this book was pretty good.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez - February 5, 2018
- Kid View: Pick Your Poison by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #5) - January 26, 2018
- Kid View: 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop - January 15, 2018
- Kid View: The Handbook by Jim Benton - January 13, 2018
- Kid View: Refugee by Alan Gratz - January 7, 2018
- Kid View: Xander and the Dream Thief (Momotaro series, book #2) by Margaret Dilloway - December 26, 2017
- Kid View: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series, book #4) - December 19, 2017
- Kid View: The Ethan I Was Before by Ali Standish - November 25, 2017
- Kid View: Forever Court by Dave Rudden (Knights of the Borrowed Dark trilogy, book #2) - November 24, 2017
- Kid View: Knights of the Borrowed Dark by Dave Rudden (Knights of the Borrowed Dark trilogy , book #1) - November 13, 2017