Kid View: Xander and the Dream Thief (Momotaro series, book #2) by Margaret Dilloway
I thought this book was pretty good, but I liked the first book in the Momotaro series a lot better. I feel like for the entire first half of the story Xander was super grumpy and mad at everything. But after that bump in the road, the adventure becomes really immersive and captivating. And I really enjoyed how every time they think they get close to their goal there will be another obstacle to add to the story. So there is always more that will happen.
So, overall, I would rate Margaret Dilloway’s “Xander and the Dream Thief” four stars. I would recommend it to ages 10 and up.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018
- Kid View: Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly (Monstrous series, book #1) - March 18, 2018
- Kid View: Renegades by Marissa Meyer (Renegades series, book #1) - March 15, 2018
- Xav’s Favs: My Top 30 picks of 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Kid View: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - March 4, 2018
- Kid View: The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez - February 5, 2018
- Kid View: Pick Your Poison by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #5) - January 26, 2018
- Kid View: 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop - January 15, 2018
- Kid View: The Handbook by Jim Benton - January 13, 2018
- Kid View: Refugee by Alan Gratz - January 7, 2018