Kid View: Xander and the Dream Thief (Momotaro series, book #2) by Margaret Dilloway
I thought this book was pretty good, but I liked the first book in the Momotaro series a lot better. I feel like for the entire first half of the story Xander was super grumpy and mad at everything. But after that bump in the road, the adventure becomes really immersive and captivating. And I really enjoyed how every time they think they get close to their goal there will be another obstacle to add to the story. So there is always more that will happen.
So, overall, I would rate Margaret Dilloway’s “Xander and the Dream Thief” four stars. I would recommend it to ages 10 and up.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street by Lindsay Currie - September 23, 2018
- Kid View: The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands (The Blackthorn Key series, book #1) - August 22, 2018
- Kid View: Scar Island by Dan Gemeinhart - June 20, 2018
- Kid View: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, book #1) - May 3, 2018
- Kid View: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding series, book #1) - April 19, 2018
- Kid View: The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Magisterium series, book #4) - April 2, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #2) - March 26, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018
- Kid View: Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly (Monstrous series, book #1) - March 18, 2018
- Kid View: Renegades by Marissa Meyer (Renegades series, book #1) - March 15, 2018