Kid View: 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop
14 Hollow Road is a very moving tale about a girl going through some school and friend drama. But after her house crumbles in a tornado she has to learn to get over some things that in the grand scheme of things, don’t matter. It is very sweet. And before I even started reading it I had heard so many great things about it. This book definitely surpassed my expectations.
This book is written beautifully and I will never forget it. If you are a girl who is going through middle school, I think now would be the best time to read it. You will be able to connect to this story a lot it has everything from boy drama and school dances to new friendships.
I love this book and I think it is best for girls around the middle school age, because several things in this book you will likely experience in your life. I don’t know what else to say about it, 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop is truly amazing!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez - February 5, 2018
- Kid View: Pick Your Poison by Lauren Child (Ruby Redfort series, book #5) - January 26, 2018
- Kid View: 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop - January 15, 2018
- Kid View: The Handbook by Jim Benton - January 13, 2018
- Kid View: Refugee by Alan Gratz - January 7, 2018
- Kid View: Xander and the Dream Thief (Momotaro series, book #2) by Margaret Dilloway - December 26, 2017
- Kid View: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series, book #4) - December 19, 2017
- Kid View: The Ethan I Was Before by Ali Standish - November 25, 2017
- Kid View: Forever Court by Dave Rudden (Knights of the Borrowed Dark trilogy, book #2) - November 24, 2017
- Kid View: Knights of the Borrowed Dark by Dave Rudden (Knights of the Borrowed Dark trilogy , book #1) - November 13, 2017