Kid View: 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop
14 Hollow Road is a very moving tale about a girl going through some school and friend drama. But after her house crumbles in a tornado she has to learn to get over some things that in the grand scheme of things, don’t matter. It is very sweet. And before I even started reading it I had heard so many great things about it. This book definitely surpassed my expectations.
This book is written beautifully and I will never forget it. If you are a girl who is going through middle school, I think now would be the best time to read it. You will be able to connect to this story a lot it has everything from boy drama and school dances to new friendships.
I love this book and I think it is best for girls around the middle school age, because several things in this book you will likely experience in your life. I don’t know what else to say about it, 14 Hollow Road by Jenn Bishop is truly amazing!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn small a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Kid View: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles, book #1) - May 3, 2018
- Kid View: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding series, book #1) - April 19, 2018
- Kid View: The Silver Mask by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare (Magisterium series, book #4) - April 2, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #2) - March 26, 2018
- Kid View: The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye (The Crown’s Game series, book #1) - March 21, 2018
- Kid View: Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly (Monstrous series, book #1) - March 18, 2018
- Kid View: Renegades by Marissa Meyer (Renegades series, book #1) - March 15, 2018
- Xav’s Favs: My Top 30 picks of 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Kid View: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton - March 4, 2018
- Kid View: The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Perez - February 5, 2018